- CEO Mark Zuckerberg responds to the massive Facebook document dumpat 11:38 pm
CEO Mark Zuckerberg kicked off Facebook's quarterly earnings call by addressing the latest wave of coverage based on a trove of leaked internal documents on Monday.
- CDC moves large European country to its highest level of Covid-19 travel riskat 11:34 pm
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has added just one new destination to its list of "very high" risk travel destinations. Ukraine, Europe's second-largest country […]
- 2 killed and officer among 4 injured in Boise mall shooting, police sayat 11:29 pm
Two people were killed when a gunman opened fire Monday at an Idaho mall, according to Boise Police Chief Ryan Lee. Four other people, including a Boise police officer, were […]
- Manchin sees deal on Biden agenda this week, resists Medicare expansionat 11:22 pm
Sen. Joe Manchin, who for months has called for a pause in talks over President Joe Biden's social safety net package, on Monday offered his most optimistic assessment yet that a […]
- First on CNN: Biden White House rejects more executive privilege claims by Trumpat 11:21 pm
President Joe Biden has once again refused to assert executive privilege over more documents that former President Donald Trump has sought to keep out of the hands of the […]
- The Facebook Papers: What you need to knowat 11:14 pm
New documents -- The Facebook Papers -- are bringing more clarity to the social media giant's problems, and reinforcing a whistleblower's claim that the platform profited off the […]
- Anti-Defamation League CEO on Facebook: Never has a single company been responsible for so much misfortuneat 11:12 pm
Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, blasted Facebook on Monday following the publication of a series of articles revealing the company's struggles to stop […]
- They defended the 2020 election against Trump's lies. Now they are running for higher office in states that could decide 2024at 11:08 pm
Three politicians who stepped into high-profile roles in the last year to defend the integrity of the 2020 election are making voting rights central to their campaigns for higher […]
- Claudette Colvin was arrested in 1955 for refusing to give up her seat on a bus. Now she's fighting to get her record expungedat 11:07 pm
Claudette Colvin, a civil rights pioneer who in March 1955, at the age of 15, was arrested for refusing to give up her seat to a White person on a Montgomery, Alabama, bus, is […]
- Attorney General Garland faces relentless GOP pressure after issuing memo on school board threatsat 10:59 pm
A Justice Department memo that has put Attorney General Merrick Garland in the center of the roiling political controversy over masks and history lessons in schools continues to […]
- 1,000 Warhol artworks are on sale for just $250 each. But only one is realat 10:58 pm
An art collective purchased an original Andy Warhol drawing for $20,000 and is selling it to one lucky buyer for just $250. But there's a catch: The artwork is being offered […]
- A West Coast storm breaks records as another storm threatens 70 million Americans in the eastern USat 10:47 pm
After the West Coast got walloped by record-setting rainfall and dangerous mudslides -- with more heavy rain in store Monday -- 70 million Americans in the eastern US are now also […]
- Trump endorsed Herschel Walker, Max Miller and Sean Parnell. They're now facing scrutiny over their pastsat 10:33 pm
Donald Trump is throwing his support behind a trio of candidates whose troubled pasts have come under scrutiny, as he continues to influence the standards of the GOP from his […]
- The sneaky biggest issue of the 2022 electionat 10:30 pm
For all the talk of Covid-19 and President Joe Biden's domestic agenda, there's an issue that may well wind up being more powerful to sway voters next November than any other: […]
- First on CNN: Biden administration expected to name GOP official who challenged Trump's lies to key election security roleat 10:15 pm
The Biden administration is expected to name Kim Wyman, a Republican secretary of state who challenged former President Donald Trump's false claims of election fraud, to lead the […]
- Australia PM announces net-zero pledge, but no new emissions cuts ahead of COP26at 10:13 pm
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said Tuesday that his government had agreed to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050, after international allies, Australian state leaders […]
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm's' 'Larry David' is selling a new show ... to Netflix?at 10:12 pm
Larry David has spent the last 21 years working for HBO. But in the world of "Curb Your Enthusiasm," even "Larry David" is selling a show to Netflix.
- FDA could authorize a Covid-19 vaccine for kids by this week. Here's the most important thing to do while we wait, CDC director saysat 10:11 pm
As the number of new daily cases of Covid-19 continues to fall in the US, the country awaits a major milestone that could provide another critical tool in the fight against the […]
- Here's how Democrats want to tax billionaires' capital gainsat 10:06 pm
Racing to find alternate ways to pay for their massive budget reconciliation package, congressional Democrats are now targeting the wealth of the very richest Americans.
- John Wayne Gacy victim identified through DNA from toothat 9:54 pm
Francis Wayne Alexander's remains were found more than 40 years ago in the crawl space of infamous serial killer John Wayne Gacy's home.
- Family members of Americans detained abroad call on Biden administration to do moreat 9:52 pm
The families of roughly two dozen US citizens and legal permanent residents detained abroad penned a letter to President Joe Biden on Monday urging him to do more to secure the […]
- Capitol Police division protecting congressional leadership was unprepared for January 6, department watchdog saysat 9:52 pm
The US Capitol Police division tasked with protecting congressional leaders was understaffed, didn't have the right kind of equipment and lacked a comprehensive plan during the […]
- Sudan PM detained in military takeoverat 9:47 pm
Sudan's Prime Minister has been arrested in a coup and taken to an undisclosed location. Follow here for the latest news.
- State Department will form new cyber bureauat 9:44 pm
The Biden administration is launching a new bureau for cyberspace and digital policy at the State Department as part of an effort to strengthen diplomats' cyber expertise, […]
- Tesla is now worth more than $1 trillionat 9:39 pm
Tesla just became the sixth company in US history to be worth $1 trillion.
- The latest on the Alec Baldwin prop gun shootingat 9:27 pm
Actor Alec Baldwin discharged a prop firearm on the set of the movie "Rust" in New Mexico on Thursday. Follow here for the latest news updates.
- German ISIS bride sentenced to 10 years in prison over death of Yazidi girl left to die in sunat 9:26 pm
A German woman who joined ISIS was sentenced to 10 years in prison on Monday over the death of a 5-year-old Yazidi girl.
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott approves new congressional map consolidating GOP powerat 9:20 pm
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday signed into law a new congressional map that is expected to bolster the GOP's majority in the quickly diversifying state.