- Vaccine mix-ups are rare and there are systems in place to keep it that wayat 5:52 pm
An Indiana couple took their family to get their annual flu shot at the local Walgreens, but all of them, including their 4- and 5-year-old, got a Covid-19 vaccine by mistake. […]
- Hertz files for a new IPOat 5:47 pm
Hertz is going public again. The rental car company, which filed for bankruptcy early in the pandemic and emerged on June 30, has filed paperwork with the Securities and Exchange […]
- Pressure mounts on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as Manchester United unbeaten away run ended by Leicester Cityat 5:42 pm
The pressure on Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was ratcheted up a few notches on Saturday afternoon as his side lost 4-2 to Leicester City in the Premier League.
- Democrats' cornerstone climate policy will likely be cut from sweeping economic packageat 5:37 pm
The Clean Electricity Performance Program, the cornerstone climate policy in Democrats' massive social safety net package, will likely be dropped from the final budget deal after […]
- British-Iranian aid worker Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe loses court appealat 5:36 pm
British-Iranian aid worker Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe has lost an appeal on her case, her lawyer said on Saturday.
- Vehicle of family that went missing 20 years ago discovered in Ohio Riverat 5:14 pm
The vehicle belonging to a woman who went missing with her two children nearly 20 years ago was recovered from the Ohio River, according to the Delhi Township Police Department.
- What happens if Brian Laundrie isn't found in the coming weeksat 5:01 pm
Local and federal investigators have been searching for Brian Laundrie -- the fiancé of 22-year-old Gabby Petito -- for about a month in a Florida nature reserve that spans […]
- Masks and vaccines are a must this holiday season, CDC saysat 4:53 pm
Get your holiday themed masks and porch heaters ready.
- Indiana's attorney general sues companies blamed for millions of robocalls across the USat 4:26 pm
Three companies that allegedly helped initiate tens of millions of robocalls in the US -- including to people on Do Not Call registries -- are being sued by the Indiana attorney […]
- Fact-checking Kari Lake, serial promoter of election lies and early frontrunner in GOP primary for Arizona governorat 4:18 pm
In September, Mike Lindell, the pillow businessman and promoter of wildly inaccurate conspiracy theories about the 2020 election, said Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake […]
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson visits scene where MP was fatally stabbed in terrorist incidentat 3:59 pm
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and opposition Labour Party leader Keir Starmer visited the church Saturday where lawmaker David Amess was fatally stabbed while meeting with […]
- Gunman 'out of nowhere' shoots 3 deputies outside Houston bar, killing one, police sayat 3:58 pm
A gunman "came out of nowhere" and fired on constable's deputies who were trying to detain someone else outside a Houston bar early Saturday, ultimately killing one deputy and […]
- Europe's energy crunch is giving Putin the upper handat 3:41 pm
With natural gas supplies running short on the continent, David A. Andelman writes that Russian President Vladimir Putin's ability to pressure Europe is only growing.
- Vienna museums launch OnlyFans account to display 'explicit' artworksat 3:18 pm
The city of Vienna is taking an offbeat approach to the censorship of art and has turned to using the adults-only online platform OnlyFans to put its most "explicit" artworks on […]
- The United States has a reopening date. Here's what travelers need to knowat 3:07 pm
November 8 will be the official start of a wide reopening of the United States to vaccinated foreign travelers arriving by air and land, the White House announced Friday.
- Rock star Randy Bachman's treasured Gretsch guitar was stolen 45 years ago. An internet sleuth helped find itat 3:00 pm
Decades after it was stolen, Canadian rock star Randy Bachman says he's finally found the rare guitar he used to write hits like "American Woman" and "Takin' Care of Business" […]
- Russian daily Covid-19 deaths hit record high but lawmakers rule out lockdownat 2:59 pm
Russia has reported a record number of Covid-19 cases and deaths in the past 24 hours, data from the country's Coronavirus Response Center showed Saturday.
- This dead star offers a glimpse of our solar system's eventual fateat 2:57 pm
This week, relive William Shatner's space jaunt, learn about the potential fate of our solar system billions of years from now, meet some cute cheetah cubs, explore an ancient […]
- Eve reveals pregnancy on Instagram: 'We finally get to tell everyone!'at 2:52 pm
Rapper Eve announced Friday she's expecting a child with husband Maximillion Cooper.
- What we learned this week in the trial of Elizabeth Holmesat 2:37 pm
This week in the criminal trial of Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes, jurors heard from a second former lab director of the blood-testing startup, former executives of the two […]
- Texas school administrator told teachers to include Holocaust books with 'opposing' views when explaining new state lawat 2:35 pm
A school district superintendent in North Texas apologized Thursday night after one of the district's administrators told teachers that if they have books about the Holocaust in […]
- Sephora launches same-day delivery serviceat 2:21 pm
Beauty addicts beware. Your Sephora addiction is about to get a whole lot worse.
- China, Taiwan tensions spark debate inside Biden admin as Democrats push for more forceful responseat 2:16 pm
The Biden administration is grappling with how to respond to China's ramped-up aggression against Taiwan without accidentally starting a war, as bipartisan lawmakers pressure the […]
- Big turkeys are back for an IRL Thanksgivingat 2:10 pm
Thanksgiving 2021 may feel a lot more like a normal holiday than last year's — many Americans have been vaccinated, and restrictions have eased across the country.
- Truck driver in fatal Colorado crash found guilty of vehicular homicideat 2:04 pm
The driver of a semi truck that plowed into traffic along Interstate 70 near Denver, killing four people, was convicted Friday of vehicular homicide and other charges, prosecutors […]
- McAuliffe fights to engage politically exhausted Democrats in close of Virginia campaignat 2:03 pm
Terry McAuliffe did not mince words about what he needed from Virginia voters on Friday night.
- Who is Glenn Youngkin, the Republican gubernatorial candidate in Virginia?at 2:03 pm
Glenn Youngkin, the Republican candidate for governor in Virginia, has pitched himself as a businessman and a political outsider.
- Who is Terry McAuliffe, the Democratic gubernatorial candidate in Virginia?at 2:02 pm
Terry McAuliffe, the former governor of Virginia, is vying for another shot at leading the commonwealth, a place that bars governors from serving successive terms.