- Protesters voice their fury as Roe v. Wade reversal prompts abortion bans in some statesat 11:03 pm
Abortion-rights protesters continued to voice their fury and anguish nationwide Saturday following the seismic ruling by the US Supreme Court to eliminate the federal […]
- Ukrainian city of Severodonetsk now 'completely under Russian occupation' after months of fightingat 10:57 pm
The eastern Ukrainian city of Severodonetsk is "completely under Russian occupation," the city's head of military administration said Saturday, following months of grueling and […]
- MLB's Houston Astros throw combined no-hitter against New York Yankeesat 10:30 pm
Major League Baseball's Houston Astros have thrown a combined no-hitter against the New York Yankees on Saturday at Yankee Stadium.
- House passes bipartisan resolution calling for Brittney Griner's releaseat 10:29 pm
The House on Friday passed a bipartisan resolution calling on the Russian government to immediately release WNBA star Brittney Griner.
- WHO says monkeypox is not an international public health emergency, but it should continue to be monitoredat 9:55 pm
The World Health Organization has stopped short of declaring the monkeypox outbreak a public health emergency of international concern as a result of an emergency committee […]
- North Dakota's only abortion clinic is preparing to move across state lines to Minnesotaat 9:51 pm
The only abortion clinic in North Dakota is now preparing to move across state lines following the recent Supreme Court ruling on Roe v. Wade.
- Some states move quickly to ban abortion after Supreme Court rulingat 9:50 pm
Now that the Supreme Court has given the green light for lawmakers to ban abortion, several Republican-led states have taken quick steps to do so.
- Biden arrives in Europe to keep allies united against Russia as a grinding war in Ukraine takes its tollat 8:50 pm
President Joe Biden arrived in Europe Saturday for a week of summits, where the grinding war in Ukraine -- entering its fifth month and fading from Americans' attention -- will be […]
- After year of historic political gains, Black women continue push toward governorshipsat 8:09 pm
In 2018, Stacey Abrams came within 1.4 percentage points of clinching the governor's mansion in Georgia. Her stinging loss to Republican Brian Kemp is still on the hearts of many […]
- Coco Gauff says overturning Roe v. Wade is 'going backwards', Serena Williams 'not ready' to share thoughtsat 7:50 pm
The Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade is a case of history repeating itself and "going backwards", American tennis star Coco Gauff said Saturday.
- Fact check: Democratic group makes multiple false claims in its dramatic allegations about Lauren Boebert's pastat 7:42 pm
A Democratic super PAC has made multiple false claims about Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert while pushing unproven allegations that the right-wing Colorado congresswoman has had […]
- Donald Trump's lasting legacy will now be the overturning of Roe v. Wadeat 7:37 pm
During his run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, Donald Trump had one sure-fire way to beat back doubts about his conservative bona fides: he would talk about […]
- The latest on the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision and abortion rightsat 7:17 pm
The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade Friday, holding that there is no longer a federal constitutional right to an abortion. Follow here for the latest.
- One killed, two others shot at Illinois WeatherTech facilityat 6:51 pm
A suspect is in custody following a deadly shooting at a WeatherTech facility in Bolingbrook, Illinois, on Saturday morning, according to the Bolingbrook Police Department.
- Miranda rights, abortion, Second Amendment: These are the cases the Supreme Court ruled on this week with major implicationsat 6:03 pm
The US Supreme Court handed down a bevy of decisions this week that will affect Americans across the country. The most notable ruling, which overturned Roe v. Wade and upended […]
- Scrapping Roe v. Wade makes the US an outlier in the West. Here's how it compares on abortion rightsat 5:51 pm
Tens of millions of people in America the United States are set to lose abortion access after the Supreme Court decided to overturn Roe v. Wade on Friday, a drastic decision that […]
- Phoebe Bridgers leads anti-Supreme Court chant after court overturns Roe V. Wadeat 5:18 pm
Phoebe Bridgers vented her frustration at America's high court during her Glastonbury Festival set on Friday night after the US Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.
- 1,400-year-old 'ghost' ship will sail England's coast once againat 5:00 pm
This week, explore the reconstruction of a 1,400-year-old Anglo-Saxon ship, meet Mexico's famed flamingos, learn the results of the moon rocket's latest test, explore an […]
- Solar patio umbrellas sold at Costco recalled after multiple firesat 4:56 pm
Solar-powered patio umbrellas sold exclusively at Costco have been recalled in the United States and Canada after some umbrellas caught fire, authorities said.
- A coyote attacked a 2-year-old girl in Orange County, Californiaat 4:54 pm
A coyote attacked a 2-year-old girl in Mile Square Park in Orange County, California, according to police.
- Women's PGA Championship: In Gee Chun extends lead after record-breaking opening roundat 4:43 pm
In Gee Chun extended her lead at the Women's PGA Championship on Friday, following up a historic opening round with another impressive performance.
- The dangers of elite athletes pushing themselves to the limit -- and beyondat 4:38 pm
The pictures are dramatic and shocking and that is why they have been viewed around the world.
- Pfizer and BioNTech say updated Covid-19 boosters show increased immune response against Omicron variantat 4:19 pm
Two Pfizer and BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine boosters updated to target the Omicron variant show a substantially higher immune response than the current Covid-19 vaccine, the […]
- South Carolina man wins $100,000 lottery after using strategy he saw on TVat 4:11 pm
Not everything you see on television is real, until it is ...
- Opinion: We passed the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act for the 21 Uvalde victims -- and the people mourning their lossat 4:09 pm
Texas Republican Rep. Tony Gonzales explains why he decided to vote in favor of the bipartisan gun safety bill that President Biden signed into law Saturday morning.
- End of Roe v. Wade may not hurt Republicans in Congress, but it could sting them in the statesat 4:03 pm
The Supreme Court has overturned Roe v. Wade in arguably its biggest decision in at least a decade. The practical consequences of eliminating the constitutional right to an […]
- Oslo shooting near gay bar investigated as terrorism, as Pride parade is canceledat 3:54 pm
Oslo's annual Pride parade was canceled on Saturday following a deadly shooting at a gay bar that Norwegian police are investigating as a possible terrorist attack.
- Opinion: Roe's reversal doesn't just hurt women -- it harms us allat 3:50 pm
The Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe now forces doctors to grapple with having to violate the principles of the HIppocratic Oath because of a judicial mandate that most […]