- Travel to the UK during Covid-19: What you need to know before you goat 12:08 pm
If you're planning a trip to the UK, here's what you'll need to know and expect if you want to visit during the global coronavirus pandemic.
- Italy moves to halt overtourism before travel restartsat 12:05 pm
The Uffizi Diffusi project will see Renaissance artworks from the Uffizi Galleries exhibited around the region of Tuscany, turning the area into one giant gallery in a bid to […]
- Traveling to Spain during Covid-19: What you need to know before you goat 12:05 pm
If you're planning a trip to Spain, here's what you'll need to know and expect if you want to visit during the global coronavirus pandemic.
- The global recovery is running red hot. Here's proofat 12:04 pm
Supply chain issues and other post-pandemic headaches can't mask this reality: The global economic recovery is powering ahead.
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner distance themselves from the former President and his constant complaintsat 12:00 pm
With each passing day away from Washington, former President Donald Trump's grievances continue unabated. And those complaints appear to be driving away two of the people who were […]
- Covid-19 vaccine boosters may be necessary. Here's what you need to knowat 11:42 am
Vaccine makers are preparing for a next possible phase of the Covid-19 vaccine rollout: booster doses.
- July 7 2005 London Bombings Fast Factsat 11:38 am
Read CNN's London Bombings Fast Facts and learn about the terrorist attacks that occurred on July 7, 2005, killing 52 people and injuring more than 700.
- Biden made it easier to get a work visa. Here's why foreign workers still can't get to the US.at 11:35 am
When President Joe Biden revoked a Trump-era executive order in February that had temporarily banned some immigrant visas during the coronavirus pandemic, he touted the way US […]
- Trans women are still incarcerated with men and it's putting their lives at riskat 11:28 am
Jasmine Rose Jones is a woman. But for much of the last 23 years, she was incarcerated in a men's facility, and she says she was subjected to rape, sexual assault and abuse, just […]
- Biden set to announce his gun crime prevention and public safety strategy as White House looks to tackle crime surgeat 11:27 am
President Joe Biden on Wednesday will announce a comprehensive strategy on violent crime prevention -- with a particular emphasis on gun crimes -- amid a nationwide surge in […]
- IRS adds tools to help parents claim expanded child tax credit paymentsat 11:09 am
Parents can now check their eligibility for the expanded child tax credit and manage their payments, which begin next month, using two online tools the Internal Revenue Service […]
- On sale: $125,000 balloon trips to the edge of spaceat 11:08 am
Florida company Space Perspective plans to fly passengers to the edge of space in a pressurized capsule suspended from a balloon, and tickets can now be reserved for $125,000 a […]
- I can't forgive the people who won't admit my partner, Brian Sicknick, was a heroat 11:06 am
Sandra Garza met Sicknick in 2008, bonded over blueberry pancakes, past military experience and a passion for helping others. His death, after defending the Capitol Jan. 6, left […]
- Nigeria announces talks with Twitter after ban, as Ecowas court bars government crackdown on usersat 11:02 am
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has assembled a reconciliation team to lead negotiations with Twitter, more than two weeks after the American social media company's operation […]
- House progressives demand action after voting rights bill failsat 10:53 am
Now that Senate Republicans blocked the path forward on a monumental ethics reform and elections bill, progressives are frustrated, openly calling for an end to the filibuster […]
- Italian lawmakers reject 'interference' after Vatican protests anti-homophobia lawat 10:47 am
Senior lawmakers in Italy pushed back Wednesday against "interference" from the Vatican after it protested against a draft Italian law designed to combat homophobia.
- Why Biden didn't do more to avert voting rights defeatat 10:45 am
If the expansive voting rights bill suffocated in the Senate on Tuesday was the most critical defense of American democracy in decades, it seems odd that a President who put that […]
- Kobe Bryant's widow, other families, settle wrongful death suit related to fatal helicopter crashat 10:40 am
Vanessa Bryant and other families have settled a wrongful death lawsuit with the company that owned and operated the helicopter that crashed last year in Southern California, […]
- Britain's Pacific trade ambitions won't compensate for Brexitat 10:37 am
The United Kingdom has begun talks on joining a Pacific trade partnership that it sees as one of its biggest opportunities to forge economic alliances beyond Europe after Brexit.
- NYC Democratic mayoral primary to proceed to ranked-choice counting after no candidate wins majority outright, CNN projectsat 10:34 am
The New York City Democratic mayoral primary winner will be determined using ranked-choice voting tabulation, CNN projected on Tuesday night.
- Gun sales rise among Black people as they look for firearm training and educationat 10:28 am
Deborah Roberts grew up in a family of gun owners. But it wasn't until March this year that the 68-year-old finally pulled the trigger and purchased her own firearm.
- After a week of turmoil, stocks are in record territory againat 10:25 am
Here's the latest news on what stocks are doing.
- Residents in parts of Sydney confined to city as Covid cases surgeat 10:23 am
A series of Covid-19 restrictions have been introduced in Sydney following a growing number of cases in the Australian city.
- 5 things to know for June 23: Voting rights, US violence, Covid-19, Hong Kong, Brexitat 10:19 am
Here's what else you need to know to Get Up to Speed and On with Your Day.
- Tom Perez launches bid for Maryland governorat 10:14 am
Tom Perez, the former chair of the Democratic National Committee, announced Wednesday that he was running for governor of Maryland, seeking to succeed term-limited Republican Gov. […]
- As Covid-19 deaths hit record lows, those dying are younger and more disproportionately Black than beforeat 10:02 am
Black people and younger people are making up a bigger share of coronavirus deaths.
- Deandre Ayton's last-gasp alley-oop hands Phoenix Suns dramatic Game Two winat 9:52 am
Deandre Ayton tipped-in a dramatic last-second pass from Jae Crowder to give the Phoenix Suns a 104-103 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday.
- Pacific Northwest expected to endure oppressive heat this weekend amid the West's drought miseryat 9:41 am
Parts of Oregon and Washington state will be under an excessive heat watch this weekend as scorching, possibly record-breaking heat settles into the region.