- Real estate tycoon Robert Durst, accused of killing his close friend, now expected to take the stand tomorrowat 11:39 pm
Robert Durst, the multimillionaire subject of the HBO crime documentary "The Jinx," had been expected to testify in his defense Wednesday, his legal team had told CNN. But the […]
- Here's how impeachment proceedings against Andrew Cuomo would workat 11:35 pm
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's resistance to leaving office after a damning investigation from the New York attorney general's office has prompted renewed calls for his impeachment […]
- Boston Mayor compared vaccine policy to slavery-era freedom papers and birtherismat 11:33 pm
After New York City announced people will need proof of Covid-19 vaccination to enter some indoor facilities, acting Boston Mayor Kim Janey likened the rule to the slavery-era […]
- Cuomo faces calls for resignation from powerful Democrats in wake of AG reportat 11:33 pm
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's remaining political support among top Democrats crumbled on Tuesday in the wake of a report that found he sexually harassed multiple women.
- Simone Biles thanks Japanese gym where she secretly trained to regain her Olympic format 11:18 pm
Simone Biles has tweeted thanks to a Japanese gym for allowing her to privately train while she attempted to regain her gold medal form after withdrawing during the women's […]
- Freshman Rep. Cori Bush in national spotlight for her activism to fight evictionat 11:13 pm
Freshman Democratic Rep. Cori Bush has captured national attention for her high-profile activism after she slept on the steps of the US Capitol for several days to protest a lapse […]
- US planning to expand coronavirus testing, Fauci saysat 11:09 pm
Coronavirus testing in the United States is down from where is has been at previous points in the pandemic. However, health officials are working to get those numbers up again.
- US intervenes to protect state secrets in Saudi Crown Prince's vendetta against former spyat 11:06 pm
The Justice Department has made the extremely rare move of intervening in a court case against a former top Saudi intelligence official who has been targeted by Saudi Arabia's […]
- Biden administration proposes $750 million arms sale to Taiwan in a move likely to anger Beijingat 11:03 pm
The Biden administration has informed Congress of a proposed $750 million weapons sale to Taiwan in a move likely to further inflame tensions with Beijing.
- The governors of the 4 largest states in the country are all under fire right nowat 10:56 pm
Being governor is usually a great job. You have oodles of control, can get things done and don't have to worry about pesky things like the filibuster.
- The latest on the Covid-19 pandemic in the USat 10:46 pm
The Delta variant continues to accelerate its spread across the US, even as the Biden administration and CDC continue their push to get Americans vaccinated. Follow here for the […]
- Biden administration developing plan to require almost all foreign visitors to be vaccinatedat 10:44 pm
The Biden administration is developing a plan to mandate vaccinations for almost all foreign visitors to the US, a White House official confirmed to CNN on Wednesday, though some […]
- Should you pay $3,000 for a gaming laptop? This one's worth itat 10:23 pm
The Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model delivers excellent gaming performance within a design you'll actually want to take everywhere.
- White House cyber official says 'commitment' by ransomware gang suggests Biden's warnings are workingat 10:22 pm
White House Deputy National Security Advisor Anne Neuberger said Wednesday that the Biden administration thinks recent comments by a representative of a ransomware gang linked to […]
- Coronavirus Outbreak Timeline Fast Factsat 10:14 pm
Read CNN's Fast Facts about the coronavirus outbreak, declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization.
- Lindsey Graham Fast Factsat 10:12 pm
Read CNN's Fast Facts about Lindsey Graham and learn more about the Republican US senator from South Carolina.
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Fast Factsat 10:10 pm
Read CNN's Fast Facts about Meghan Markle, Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Sussex, wife of Great Britain's Prince Harry.
- Delta variant travel restrictions: The latest news and trends for concerned touristsat 10:08 pm
The 2021 summer travel season started out full of hope and promise, but increasingly by the week, two words are starting to throw it in disarray: Delta variant. Find out the […]
- What the Supreme Court and lower courts have (and have not) said about the eviction moratoriumat 10:03 pm
In an unusual press conference Tuesday, President Joe Biden suggested that he was playing out the judicial clock by issuing a new, more tailored eviction moratorium, which he […]
- Belarusian dissidents fear the regime will put them into detention camps. It may have already built oneat 10:00 pm
Three layers of electrified fence. New security cameras. A military guard and a sign saying "Entry forbidden." Windows with bars and reflective glass, on newly refurbished barrack […]
- Renters are rejoicing now that eviction ban has been extended. What you need to knowat 9:53 pm
This weekend, after the almost year-long ban on evictions expired, Ronald Leonard was terrified of being thrown out of his Daytona Beach, Florida, rental home. But then, on […]
- Florida's executive order does not actually ban mask mandates in schools, legal experts sayat 9:52 pm
School boards across the state of Florida were rattled by Gov. Ron DeSantis' executive order that threatened to pull funding from schools that implement mask mandates.
- The latest on the Tokyo Olympicsat 9:50 pm
The Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics are underway after the Games were delayed for almost a year because of the coronavirus pandemic. Follow here for the latest news on the Summer […]
- Arkansas GOP governor says he regrets ban on mask mandates as Covid-19 cases surgeat 9:43 pm
Arkansas Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson said Tuesday he regrets approving a statewide ban on face mask mandates earlier this year and has called the state Legislature into a […]
- What you need to know about vaccine mandates if you're visiting New York Cityat 9:38 pm
New York City's newly announced vaccine mandate for certain indoor activities raises questions for visitors about meeting the new requirements. Here's what we know right now.
- Students and parents welcome school -- with or without masks -- in Georgiaat 9:36 pm
In hallways, classrooms and the cafeteria at a high school in Georgia, students and staff often choose to go maskless despite latest medical guidance aimed at stopping the spread […]
- Atlantic hurricane season is about to become more active than first forecastat 9:28 pm
NOAA's annual mid-season Atlantic Hurricane season outlook indicates the tropics have no plans of letting up, regardless of the recent lull in activity.
- Biden changes his tune by getting confrontational with GOP governors over Covid spikeat 9:26 pm
When Republican governors began prematurely lifting coronavirus restrictions in their states earlier this spring, President Joe Biden and his team largely kept their heads down, […]