- Elon Musk says Tesla has made over 3 million carsat 11:43 pm
"Congrats Giga Shanghai on making millionth car! Total Teslas made now over 3M," Musk tweeted.
- This wine company is offering $75,000 to spend on your side hustle—here’s how to applyat 11:17 pm
Wine brand Unshackled is offering $75,000 in cash in its "The Great Unshackling" contest, which will go toward financing a passion project for the winner.
- Tesla hedging: New ETF gears up to attract hesitant investorsat 6:27 pm
Innovator ETFs launched the Innovator Hedged TSLA Strategy ETF (TSLH) – among other defined outcome products – last month.
- The Motor City is moving south as EVs change the automotive industryat 5:15 pm
Automakers are investing in towns across the American South. The new plants bring tax and workforce advantages as the industry moves toward EVs.
- People are spending lots of money on makeup and beauty, and retailers are cashing inat 3:08 pm
As shoppers pull back in other discretionary categories, they have continued to splurge on fragrances, makeup and more.
- Blumhouse's 'The Black Phone' shows that horror, and original storytelling have a place at the box officeat 3:01 pm
Blumhouse and Universal's "The Black Phone" has surpassed $150 million at the global box office.
- Co-pays, childcare costs and gas prices are some of the reasons people cut back on therapy this year, survey findsat 3:00 pm
Many people are canceling therapy sessions for financial reasons, according to a recent survey. Experts say inflation may be worsening the issue.
- 3 books to help you feel more fulfilled in life and at work, according to a happiness scholarat 2:00 pm
A workplace wellness coach shares her 3 book recommendations to be more fulfilled in life and at work.
- Young people need to ‘play the long game’ to achieve lasting success in their career, says CEO—here’s how to startat 1:30 pm
Lasting success doesn't happen overnight. Young people have to 'play the long game' if they want to achieve it, according to a CEO.
- 3 tips for mastering life as a digital nomad from an expat who's worked abroad for 14 yearsat 1:00 pm
Exploring the world while working remotely is an experience “like no other,” tech CEO Jesse Schoberg says, but it’s not without its challenges.
- If you're facing bankruptcy, here's what experts say to do before, during and after you fileat 12:30 pm
With inflation rising and government aid waning, personal bankruptcies may start to climb again soon. If you're facing bankruptcy, here's advice from experts.
- The other reason why food prices are risingat 11:45 am
Part of the higher cost of groceries is due to more expensive fertilizers, with some up by 300% since September 2020, according to the American Farm Bureau.
- Saudi Aramco profit surges 90% in second quarter amid energy price boomat 9:10 am
Saudi oil giant Aramco reported a stunning 90% surge in second quarter net income and record half year results on Sunday.
- Cloud stocks are rallying after a punishing start to the year as 2022 outlook brightensat 11:38 pm
Investors are again buying up cloud stocks after quarterly reports showed that demand remains strong.
- Former Deutsche Bank co-CEO Anshu Jain dies at 59at 8:28 pm
Jain had battled cancer for several years, according to his family.
- 'What are we anxious about?' and other big questions you should ask before moving in with your partnerat 6:00 pm
Before moving in with a partner, it's important to talk about your expectations. Here are six questions you both should answer before taking the next step.
- New Instagram feature allows users to remove weight loss and weight control ads from their feedsat 4:15 pm
A recent Instagram update allows users to filter out weight loss and weight control ads from their news feed.
- Activist Meister eyes up another possible conglomerate break-up to unlock valueat 1:43 pm
Corvex was founded in 2011 by Keith Meister, Carl Icahn's former lieutenant who served as CEO and vice chairman of Icahn Enterprises.
- Elon Musk wants to cut this ‘terrible habit’ from his morning routine: ‘I suspect a lot of people do [this]'at 12:30 pm
Tesla and SpaceX CEO said he has a "terrible habit" of checking his phone immediately after he wakes up. He wants to swap the habit for a workout routine.
- Ultra-rich fueling sales of luxury brands despite inflation and recession fearsat 12:00 pm
High-end luxury brands are reporting strong sales even as retailers catering to more mainstream customers cite a pullback in consumer spending.
- House passes massive climate, tax and health bill, sending Biden a core piece of his agenda to signat 1:05 am
The bill's passage will mark a major win for Democrats and President Joe Biden less than three months before the pivotal midterm elections.
- FBI search warrant reveals agents seized top-secret documents in raid of Trump's homeat 1:00 am
The FBI seized multiple sets of records marked top secret from former President Donald Trump's resort home Mar-a-Lago, a search warrant unsealed Friday shows.
- Passage of Inflation Reduction Act gives Medicare historic new powers over drug pricesat 12:37 am
The legislation represents a historic expansion of Medicare's power that was fiercely opposed by the pharmaceutical industry.
- Trump search warrant cites statutes that carry possible multiyear prison sentencesat 12:32 am
The FBI's search warrant served at Trump's Mar-a-Lago home highlights three statutes that hint at possible multiyear sentences.
- U.S. is ‘not going anywhere,’ Middle East envoy says, as China’s Xi expected to visit Saudi Arabiaat 12:29 am
The U.S. disputed claims that a forthcoming visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping to Saudi Arabia signals America's waning influence in the Middle East.
- Read the FBI's search warrant for Trump's Mar-a-Lago homeat 10:35 pm
The FBI seized several sets of top-secret documents from former President Donald Trump's resort home when it was raided on Monday.
- Investing Club: The week in review, the week ahead — August 12, 2022at 8:09 pm
Friday's market rally helped push the S&P 500 to its fourth consecutive positive week.
- This was a good week for inflation numbers, but whether it can last is the big questionat 7:36 pm
With Americans already paying huge bills for food, energy and a host of other items in their daily lives, any respite is a welcome one.