- : Palo Alto Networks promoted to S&P 500, replacing Dish Networkat 11:57 pm
Palo Alto Networks rallied in the extended session Friday after S&P Dow Jones said it would move the cybersecurity platform company's stock to the S&P 500.
- : ‘We averted an economic crisis’: Biden hails debt-ceiling deal in Oval Office addressat 11:28 pm
President Joe Biden on Friday hailed passage of a bipartisan deal to raise the U.S. debt limit and avoid a government default.
- : West Coast dockworkers accused of disrupting port operations, raising fears of shipping backupsat 11:18 pm
Union dockworkers at West Coast ports on Friday were accused by their employers of engaging in "concerted and disruptive work actions."
- : Investors are building a record number of homes — solely to rent out. Will this hurt aspiring homeowners?at 10:54 pm
The construction of single-family homes built by investors solely for the rental market is forging full steam ahead.
- : Who do you blame for high house prices? Nearly half of young Americans point their finger at the government.at 10:54 pm
‘Younger Americans are experiencing a sense of fear of missing out when it comes to owning a home,’ expert says
- Economic Report: Mortgage rates rise to highest level in six months. ‘Demand is likely to weaken,’ Freddie Mac says.at 10:50 pm
Mortgage rates jumped as the U.S. economy remains 'buoyant,' Freddie Mac's chief economist said.
- Help My Career: ‘Millions of women suffering in silence’: Female workers want menopause benefits, so why are they so rare?at 10:48 pm
A new report reveals a stigma of talking about menopause in the workplace and a disconnect between employers and employees.
- Help My Career: CDC says sick leave can prevent food poisoning. But how many workers actually get paid time off? It may shock you.at 10:44 pm
Food contamination by sick workers contributed to approximately 40% of infectious-disease outbreaks, a new report finds.
- : Unsuspecting Americans hold ‘billions’ in uninsured accounts, federal agency warns. How is that possible? It’s easier than you think.at 10:41 pm
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau issued a ‘spotlight’ on consumer finances.
- Help My Career: ChatGPT acts like a devious coworker: ‘It doesn’t own mistakes, but it admits them when you point them out’at 10:37 pm
A lawyer who used generative artificial intelligence to write a legal brief was forced to apologize. It’s just the tip of the AI iceberg.