- : Netflix says ‘Bridgerton’ is its most-watched series ever — but maybe not for longat 12:27 am
For the first time, Netflix Inc. has revealed data about the number of hours its most popular programming has been watched.
- : I lost everything during the 2008 crash. I didn’t have a car for 7 years, and I was homeless. I’m still worriedat 11:31 pm
‘I had no vehicle for nearly seven years. I have spent the last decade recovering.’
- What's Worth Streaming: Here’s everything coming to Netflix in October 2021 — and what’s leavingat 11:01 pm
'You,' 'The Baby-Sitters Club' and 'Locke & Key' return for new seasons, along with 'Seinfeld' and original movies with Jake Gyllenhaal, Megan Fox and Princess Diana
- What's Worth Streaming: Here’s what’s new on Hulu in October 2021 — and what’s leavingat 10:58 pm
Michael Keaton stars in the opioid-crisis drama 'Dopesick,' David Chang shows the future of food, and get ready for a lot of James Bond and 'Star Trek' movies
- MemeMoney: Monday’s meme-stock action was all about renewable energy and faded smilesat 10:50 pm
Welcome to MemeMoney, a daily column on meme stocks.
- Crypto: Cryptos bounce back after Friday’s China-fueled selloff as investors ‘buy the dip’at 10:08 pm
Cryptos stage a solid recovery following Friday's slump, when China declared all crypto-related transactions illegal in the country, intensifying its crackdown on digital assets.
- The Margin: FBI reports a record 30% rise in homicides in 2020at 9:22 pm
The spike in killings is the largest year-over-year increase on record.
- The Wall Street Journal: Fed chief Jerome Powell to warn Congress inflation is elevated but likely to moderateat 9:16 pm
Inflation is likely to stay high in the coming months before moderating, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is set to tell Congress at a hearing on Tuesday morning.
- : Endeavor is buying into sports betting, and the stock is winningat 9:10 pm
Endeavor, parent company of the William Morris and IMG agencies as well as UFC, announced Monday afternoon that it has agreed to pay $1.2 billion for OpenBet, a division of […]
- What's Worth Streaming: Here’s what’s new to Amazon Prime Video in October 2021at 9:06 pm
Prepare for Halloween horror, with new series 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' and a slate of original Blumhouse movies