- What we know about the victims at Robb Elementary Schoolat 10:34 pm
Here's what families of some of the victims killed at Robb Elementary School want everyone to remember about their lost loved ones.
- Focus turns to Uvalde school police chief's decision not to send officers inside. Here's what we know about himat 10:33 pm
The law enforcement official who made the decision not to breach the Uvalde elementary school classroom where a gunman was shooting children and teachers was the school district […]
- This Republican senator thinks 'wokeness' is the cause of mass shootingsat 10:30 pm
Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson offered up a controversial theory to explain the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, this week that left 19 children and two teachers dead.
- A timeline of how the Texas school massacre -- and the police response -- unfoldedat 9:59 pm
As a broken community tries to make sense of a massacre that took the lives of 19 young children and two teachers, authorities have offered shifting timelines of what happened […]
- Police commander made 'wrong decision' not to breach classroom doors during elementary school shooting, official saysat 9:39 pm
While a gunman was inside adjoining classrooms with children at a Texas elementary school Tuesday, a group of 19 law enforcement officers stood in a hallway outside and took no […]
- Jury to resume deliberations Tuesday in trial of former Hillary Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmannat 9:20 pm
The jury in the trial of Michael Sussmann, the Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer charged by special counsel John Durham as part of his inquiry into the origins of the FBI's […]
- 21 killed in Texas school massacreat 9:18 pm
At least 19 children and two adults were killed in a shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. Follow here for the […]
- Kevin McCarthy refuses to comply with January 6 committee subpoena as it stands and issues demandsat 9:04 pm
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy sent a letter via his lawyer to the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, outlining why he will […]
- Alleged Nazi sympathizer convicted for role in January 6 US Capitol riot after claiming he didn't know Congress met thereat 8:51 pm
One juror told CNN that Hale-Cusanelli's testimony came off as "damage control," and that it was his comments on the stand that "did him in."
- Paris Hilton wants to be the 'Queen of the Metaverse'at 8:41 pm
A fuschia Bentley drives down a twisty desert road toward the entrance of the Neon Carnival, an after-party held each year during Coachella. Paris Hilton has arrived. Her hair is […]
- Uvalde school shooting suspect was a loner who bought two assault rifles for his 18th birthdayat 8:28 pm
The gunman who killed 19 kids and two teachers at a Texas elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, was a local high school student with few if any friends who officials said legally […]
- Global toll of sudden, mysterious hepatitis in children rises to 650 casesat 8:20 pm
The World Health Organization reported Friday that there are at least 650 cases of sudden and unexplained hepatitis in young children under investigation in 33 countries, an […]
- Photos of a struggling community reveal the lives of its most vulnerable residentsat 7:35 pm
"Yellow tape" is a reminder of life's fragility that was part of the latest exhibition for Shoot for Peace, a grassroots mentorship program that teaches photography to young […]
- Jury deliberations begin in Johnny Depp and Amber Heard defamation trialat 7:21 pm
The jury in the defamation trial between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard has begun deliberations.
- What we know and don't know in the Texas massacreat 7:15 pm
We may never know why a shooter gunned down 21 people at Robb Elementary School. But as the nation mourns the 21 lives lost, more details are emerging about the investigation, the […]
- First on CNN: Georgia district attorney investigating Trump has subpoenaed officials from secretary of state's officeat 7:09 pm
An Atlanta-area district attorney investigating Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election results has subpoenaed half a dozen officials from the Georgia secretary of […]
- US preparing to approve advanced long-range rocket system for Ukraine as Russian TV host warns of crossing a 'red line'at 6:50 pm
The Biden administration is preparing to step up the kind of weaponry it is offering Ukraine by sending advanced, long-range rocket systems that are now the top request from […]
- Finnish foreign minister optimistic that 'sooner or later' Finland and Sweden will be NATO membersat 6:48 pm
Finnish Foreign Minister Pekka Haavisto expressed optimism that "sooner or later, Finland and Sweden will be members of NATO" and said discussions with the Turkish government […]
- Obama congratulates boy who touched his head in iconic photo on graduating high schoolat 6:48 pm
Former President Barack Obama took to Instagram on Friday to congratulate Jacob Philadelphia, the boy who famously touched Obama's head in an iconic 2009 White House photo, on his […]
- US and Taiwan could begin talks on closer economic ties 'in a few weeks'at 6:45 pm
Taiwan and the United States are expected to begin talks to deepen trade and economic ties "in a few weeks," two senior Taiwanese government officials told CNN on Friday.
- HIV/AIDS Fast Factsat 6:43 pm
Read CNN's Fast Facts for the origins, treatments and global response to HIV and AIDS.
- How to offer support when a mass shooting occursat 6:38 pm
As the US mourns the victims of another mass shooting, many people are left feeling hopeless and helpless. So far in 2022, there have been more mass shootings than days in the […]
- Fired data scientist's claims of Covid-19 data manipulation 'unsubstantiated,' Florida IG report findsat 5:45 pm
Allegations the Florida Department of Health fired an employee because she objected to manipulating coronavirus data were "unsubstantiated," according to a state inspector general […]
- Elon Musk says it's 'dumb' to call billionaires the bad guysat 5:38 pm
Elon Musk, the world's richest man, said on Twitter Thursday that billionaires aren't the bad guys.
- New York AG's investigation against Trump can continue, federal judge rulesat 5:26 pm
A federal judge dismissed former President Donald Trump's lawsuit against the New York attorney general that sought to stop her civil investigation into the Trump Organization.
- Key Republicans pull out of NRA forum as political pressure mountsat 5:05 pm
Even some of the most pro-gun politicians in Texas are realizing the devastating political optics of appearing at a major gun lobby forum just days after a horrific school […]
- Texas newspaper editor says 'urgent questions' about Uvalde massacre have not been answeredat 5:05 pm
Government statements are not adding up. Gaps and discrepancies are raising alarms. Elected officials are failing to answer the public's questions.
- CEOs are silent on guns. They must speak up in a 'loud chorus', Yale's Jeff Sonnenfeld saysat 5:05 pm
Corporate America has said very little following this week's Texas school shooting that left 21 people dead. Yale professor Jeff Sonnenfeld is calling out their silence.