- R. Kelly convicted of racketeering and sex traffickingat 12:34 am
Jurors have found R&B singer R. Kelly guilty of racketeering and sex trafficking charges. View the verdict news.
- NTSB reviewing Amtrak train's black box and video to determine cause of derailment in Montanaat 12:26 am
The National Transportation Safety Board says it is reviewing on-board video as well as data from the "black box" of the Amtrak Empire Builder train that derailed in rural Montana […]
- Woman charged with starting California's Fawn Fire while trying to boil waterat 12:20 am
Alexandra Souverneva faces a felony arson charge with an enhancement of committing arson during a state of emergency.
- North Korea launches unidentified projectile: South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staffat 12:17 am
North Korea has fired an unidentified projectile into waters off the east coast of the Korean peninsula, according to a statement from South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Controversial Obama presidential library is a cause for celebrationat 12:16 am
Julian Zelizer notes that former president Barack Obama will attend the groundbreaking for his library this week and it's worth celebrating, despite controversy over its location. […]
- 5 reasons you should book your holiday travel nowat 12:14 am
With an influx of travel expected over the holiday season, here are five reasons why you may want to book your travel now.
- The iPhone 13 has the best camera of any smartphone we've tested — here's whyat 12:05 am
As smartphones continue to evolve, a particular area always comes into focus — and that's the camera. Apple's new iPhone 13 Mini, 13, 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max didn't change much […]
- Yes, you can have Covid-19 and the flu at the same time. Here's what that could do to your bodyat 11:54 pm
"You can certainly get both the flu and Covid-19 at the same time, which could be catastrophic to your immune system," one doctor says. In fact, getting infected with one can make […]
- Summersalt and The Home Edit just launched a super-cozy fall collabat 11:45 pm
The cult-favorite sustainable swimwear brand Summersalt and the stars of the much-loved Netflix series "The Home Edit" have joined forces once again to create a super-cozy capsule […]
- Daily pace of new Covid-19 vaccinations is the lowest since the CDC started tracking in mid-Januaryat 11:36 pm
The daily pace of new Covid-19 vaccinations in the United States is the lowest it has been since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention started tracking it in mid-January, […]
- Senate Republicans block bill to suspend debt limit and avert shutdown in key voteat 11:24 pm
Senate Republicans blocked a House-passed bill to suspend the debt limit and avert a government shutdown from advancing in the Senate on Monday.
- Biden receives his Covid-19 booster shot: Vaccines 'can save your life and ... can save the lives of those around you'at 11:08 pm
President Joe Biden received his Covid-19 vaccine booster shot on Monday afternoon at the White House just days after booster doses were approved by federal health officials.
- Ford making its biggest single manufacturing investment ever to build electric vehicle factoriesat 11:00 pm
Ford Motor Co. and South Korea-based energy company SK Innovations are investing $11.4 billion to build two new enormous manufacturing campuses for electric vehicles, creating […]
- Man who opened fire in Tennessee Kroger was asked to leave his job the morning of the incident, police sayat 10:48 pm
Investigators have learned that the shooter identified in an attack Thursday at a Tennessee Kroger, which killed at least one person and wounded 14, was asked to leave his job […]
- 'We won': Trump and his allies barrel ahead with election lies despite Arizona review confirming his lossat 10:45 pm
The Cyber Ninjas failed to prove fraud in the Arizona 2020 election, but former President Donald Trump's election fraud crusade is now proceeding as if they'd won -- pushing for […]
- Kelly Rowland is trying to make it through the pandemic, tooat 10:45 pm
Like many of us, Kelly Rowland's 6-year-old son Titan has an itch to travel.
- Kelly Price says she almost died from Covid-19at 10:36 pm
Singer Kelly Price has broken her silence after her family said she was missing following her announcement she had contracted Covid-19.
- Joe Biden has spent his entire life preparing for this weekat 10:30 pm
If you asked President Joe Biden to sum up his life -- and political career -- in a single term, he would probably say "deal-maker."
- R. Kelly convicted of racketeering and sex trafficking by a federal jury in New Yorkat 10:28 pm
Jurors have found R&B singer R. Kelly guilty of racketeering, including acts of bribery and sexual exploitation of a child, along with separate charges of sex trafficking.
- Child Covid-19 cases decrease week over week but make up a larger proportion of total casesat 10:26 pm
While the number of children who tested positive for Covid-19 declined slightly, children made up a greater percentage of the total new US Covid-19 cases in the most recent week […]
- It's a crucial week for Biden's agenda and Congressat 10:24 pm
President Biden's legislative agenda enters a critical week as his bipartisan infrastructure deal hangs in the balance and a government shutdown looms. Follow here for the latest […]
- Moab, Utah, will investigate police response to Gabby Petito and her fiancé's domestic disputeat 10:08 pm
The city of Moab, Utah, said it is launching an investigation into the Moab City Police Department's handling of a dispute between Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie in August […]
- Police ask for personal items of Gabby Petito's fiancé for DNA matching, attorney saysat 10:05 pm
As authorities continue to search for Gabby Petito's fiancé, Brian Laundrie, the FBI has asked for items that might have his DNA, the Laundries' family lawyer said.
- What we were not allowed to see at R. Kelly's trialat 10:03 pm
Before the federal trial for R. Kelly even began, it was shrouded in secrecy, with journalists and the public barred from the courtroom where prosecutors laid out their […]
- R. Kelly's long-overdue conviction should be a turning pointat 9:47 pm
Scholar Treva B. Lindsey writes that R. Kelly's conviction on its own won't change the steep climb Black women and girls who are assaulted face as society renders them […]
- Lawmakers set to grill top military leaders on Afghanistan for first time since troop withdrawalat 9:43 pm
Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Mark Milley are set to testify publicly before Senate lawmakers Tuesday, marking the first time that top […]
- Amtrak train derails in remote part of Montana, killing at least 3 peopleat 9:34 pm
An Amtrak train traveling from Chicago to the Pacific Northwest derailed in a remote part of Montana on Saturday afternoon, killing three people and hospitalizing five others, […]
- Mary Johnson, an Indigenous woman, went missing nearly a year ago. While the FBI recently offered a reward, activists say that's not enoughat 9:17 pm
The FBI announced last week that it would offer a reward of up to $10,000 for information about Mary Johnson's disappearance. While family members and advocates welcome the move, […]